How To... in San Diego County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Maricris A, Other/Just Looking in Seattle, WA
Maricris A answered:
I am the new owner of a home that is on Trulia. I would like the photos removed please. Please let me know how to remove them. Thanks

Please provide the complete property address and I will be able to assist.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our cont ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 19, 2016 How To... in 92083
Arpad Racz, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Arpad Racz answered:
i have a property with two houses and i would like to split it in two parcel so i can give one house to my sister. It's possible to do that?

You can start by talking to your local planning commission office to gather information.

All the best,

0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 16, 2016 How To... in 92115
Shalan.piero…, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Shalan.pieroni asked:
How do I delete my listing? I need the listing taken down as soon as possible. Address- 4352 Arizona st San Diego, Ca 92104 #5.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 24, 2016 How To... in 92104
Trbilbo, Home Owner in Vista, CA
Trbilbo asked:
How do I claim and edit the listing of a property I own. Edit does not seem to give me access. I own the rental at 1401 Fremont St 92084, I cannot seem to modify the current listing. I want to update it as well as add meaningful photos.
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 30, 2015 How To... in 92084
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:

Rental scams are common here and on any site that allows the general public to post. Please be very cautious with deals that seem too good to be true. NEVER send money expect ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 26, 2015 How To... in 91911
Amanda Joy B…, Home Owner in San Diego, CA
Amanda Joy Barba answered:
Is it possible to get a real estate license and start working part-time? I need to keep my current job until I am established in real estate.
Yes. You definitely can start out part time. However, it's important that you realize the MAIN way to make money in real estate is through telemarketing, door to door sales, buying ads, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 13, 2013 How To... in 92078
JR Thrasher, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
JR Thrasher answered:
Has anyone created a customized web site front end using Trulia as the backbone and adding their tools and widgets along with IDX feed/Market Leader?
Hmmmm, I have not, but I like this question and where it could go. Do you have any examples of what you are talking about?

J.R. Thrasher
1 vote Share Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013 How To... in 92009
Yoann Baral…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Yoann Baral Baron answered:
Foreign national intend to rent an apartment/condo. What would the process be like?
Hi Kk,

I was in your shoes back in 2007! Renting a place here in San Diego, with no SS or credit history should not be a problem.

Here is what I needed when I first came here:
... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013 How To... in San Diego
Yoann Baral…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Yoann Baral Baron answered:
How to find name of new owner of recently sold home in Palm Beach County, Fl.?
Public records will have the new owner's name after the transaction has been recorded. Here in California, it takes about a week. With the internet nowadays, it should be very similar i ... more
2 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 25, 2013 How To... in San Diego
Diaminds8, Home Buyer in Central Islip, NY
Diaminds8 asked:
I have a Section 8 voucher and disable I want to use my voucher to purchase a home. I want to use my Section 8 voucher to purchase a home in Central Islip New York. How do I go about starting the process.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 30, 2013 How To... in Encinitas
Cory La Scala, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Cory La Scala answered:
Already have a section 8, but want to buy a house with it . How do I go about it?
Hi Tom,

The first step is to contact the Public Housing Authority to begin the process. When you've qualified, you can contact an agent who will work with you and the housing agency. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013 How To... in La Mesa
Cindy Valek…, Real Estate Pro in Darien, IL
Cindy Valek Mottl answered:
Why would anyone choose to work with someone who never answers their phone?
As a Realtor, I've seen similar problems with attorneys. Individual practitioners that don't employ a staff and don't answer phone messages, emails or faxes should not be doing busines ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013 How To... in Bonsall
Gawphotostud…, Home Buyer in Oceanside, CA
Gawphotostudio answered:
How do I rent out my condo? What steps do I take? How do I legally protect myself? How do I check credit?
I am looking to rent a Condo in the Boynton Beach area which is a intercoastal community
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013 How To... in Oceanside
Paula Reno, Real Estate Pro in Cedar Lake, IN
Paula Reno answered:
I have a section 8 voucher & am disabled with one minor child. I wanted to move to AZ as I no longer have any family left in CT that is still
I would suggest you call S.J. Fowler Real Estate he can set you up with something..
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012 How To... in Encinitas
Crkras, Renter in Scottsdale, AZ
Crkras answered:
I already have a section 8 voucher. I want to buy a house in encinitas, CA. What is the process to do that?
I have a voucher in Scottsdale Arizona. I am currently forced to move from my home that I have lived in for the last three years. I believe it was foreclosed. To make sure that this ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012 How To... in Encinitas
Kari Shea, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Kari Shea answered:
Can I look at my title policy on-line?

Call the Title Insurance holder. The Title Insurance policy covers everything on the Title Report, which most likely spans the life of the home. Hence the information on your s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 19, 2012 How To... in San Diego County
John Walin, Real Estate Pro in Libertyville, IL
John Walin answered:
I saw some properties appear as sold on Trulia, at deep discount from the listing prices. How do I find one the agents who made those great deals?
Scrutinize the data, off market doesnt mean sold, and sheriff auction sales are not counted here. Trulia allows realtytrac to post starting bid numbers and with auction web sites, bank ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Jan 11, 2012 How To... in San Diego County
Walter 'Skip'…, Real Estate Pro in Brea, CA
Walter 'Skip' Kersten answered:
how does a board of director be recall in fl?
I assume you are referring to a HOA board. My guess is that information is included in the HOA bylaws.
Good luck
1 vote Share Flag Sat Nov 12, 2011 How To... in 92057
John Arendsen, Real Estate Pro in Leucadia, CA
John Arendsen answered:
How can I find out what the zoning is for MFG Home or a Mobil Home in El Cajon? I like to buy a lot and put my Mobil home on it.
If there are no pre existing restrictions i.e. CC&R's, zoning requirements, etc. a "Factory Built" home is acceptable throughout the State by law. There are two types ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 10, 2011 How To... in El Cajon
BXT AXT, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
BXT AXT answered:
recall hoa boad of directors
Board members can only be recalled the same way they were elected; by an election. First, you should look at your By Laws as it should tell you the process. If you can not find anything ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 6, 2011 How To... in 92057
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > San Diego County > How To... in San Diego County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer