Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in San Diego : Real Estate Advice

  • All2K
  • Local Info150
  • Home Buying978
  • Home Selling108
  • Market Conditions78

Activity 15
Tue Oct 10, 2017
Xu.xiaoshun asked:
Hi there,

I'm the new home owner of

Could you please help to delete the photos there?

0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu May 25, 2017
Hello Almightysavo, there is no such thing but if your meaning a lender to pre-approve you with your social security income that is not a problem.

Do you have down payment and closing costs or do you need down payment and closing cost assistance programs? How much do you pay in rent and what is the maximum payment you are looking to achieve?

The purchase in 92107 zip code start from 410k for 1bd 1ba condo and up. You will need to be pre-approved to be able to know your purchasing power and how much you qualify to buy.

If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve any agent can email listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

You will need to be pre-approved to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. Any agent can assist you once you have a pre-approval letter from a lender like myself.

Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs. Your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
Credit Repair Advice At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 19, 2017
cklitzke answered:
What if the condo association does not or refuses to so basic maintenance or repairs to enable a homeowner to qualify for a refinance?
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 11, 2016
Yes you most certainly can. Let me know if I can be of any help in getting you qualified for the purchase.

Alex Greer
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 11, 2016
Sorice1 asked:
Transferred to me in 2014, I paid the initial fee in 2001 when parents owned it, association verbally told me I would be grandfathered in, is it legal that they try to charge me entrance…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 9, 2015
John Reeves - YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED answered:
You should talk to your agent maybe there is a valid reason He needs to remove the photos.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed May 20, 2015
Bob Oatmeyer answered:
If it is not working then I would assume that the home owner would take care of that. I am not completely sure though so don't take my word for it. Either way that is a discussion that you will want to have with your association. ... more
0 votes 24 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 8, 2014
Nancy Bergman answered:
If you are working with an agent, they should be able to locate it for your within their paperwork.
Some agents, like myself also send all my paperwork to a Transaction Coordinator who files ALL the needed paperwork for either side of the deal. She is my second eyes...
If not, the title rep you are working with should be able to resend it to you.
Good luck.

Nancy S Bergman
Realtor - Cal BRE #01893550
Keller Williams- Carmel Valley/ Del Mar
12780 High Bluff Dr #130
San Diego, CA 92130
Cell (858) 617-9449
Email -
website -
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 3, 2014
Don Betts answered:
Hello Kristin,

A full title report will identify all recorded easements. It will show the actual legal description and they may show up on the assessor map.

In your paperwork you should have documentation of Title Insurance. If you can not find the info. in your documentation, call them up and a good title officer will be able to explain what is there and what is not.

Please contact me if I can help you.

Don Betts
Allison James Estates and Homes
BRE #01874739
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Sun May 19, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
We got 1/2 of a good response; among 9 answers:
In the "good old days" the neighbors would band together and help out their neighbor.
But that would never occur to people nowadays!
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Sean Stafford answered:
If you contact the listing agent and have the pictures removed from the MLS then they should remove from Trulia as well, but it may not be 100%. You can try to have trulia remove them directly from their system, but if they remain on the MLS they will still be in the public eye. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 6, 2012
Jonathan and Theresa Mack answered:
This is the million dollar question!

I wrote a honest, unbiased blog entitled "HOA: Totalitarian Oppressor or Protector of All That is Good? (The Pros and Cons)". You can find it on my website at!

Theresa Mack
Coldwell Banker
(858) 230-4850
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 12, 2012
fredeckert answered:
Definitely good advice to talk with a Real Estate Attorney. Your father can transfer the property to you via a parent to child transfer without an increase in property taxes...see link...

If you contact my customer service (free), 619.521.3478, have them send you the vesting deed and the open trust deeds and any other recorded documents that apply. This information should clarify who legally owns the home and what the encumbrances are. Providing this information upfront to an attorney should make it less costly to talk with them. A real estate attorney that I recommend is Art Wilcox at 619.696.6788
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice