Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Agent2Agent in San Clemente : Real Estate Advice

  • All138
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying46
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Sun Jan 18, 2009
Jackie Alberti answered:
Susan; He either has to 1099 you or give you a W-2. If you were given a set wage with set hours he is in violation of the law if he doesn't pay you on a W-2. You are an independant contractor if you were free to work for other agents. There are a number of Federal and State agencies out there that would love to hear from you including the IRS. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Agent2Agent in San Clemente Zip Codes