Thanks Ms Eisen,
Here are some points my broker has stated and guided to me , I would like to know for sure which is true , which is fault:
1) She said to me at the first time I met her: Never sign a Agent contract with any Realtors, ONLY sign with Broker. ( I mean the contract with her to agree her play as buyer representation in my home purchasing). Is that correct?
2) When I read the agent contract before signing, the contract she wrote herself, I saw an article: If Buyer (me) change to other Broker, I have been charged $2,500 , she automatically earn that amount . She said this is state law. Is that correct?
3) She said I I sign on contract, she is my broker/realtor, she will work for me not for seller. Is that correct? I did not see on that point, she really work for Seller because of her commission.
4) She always ask me : Do you really like that house? I said YES. She advised: If you really like that one, please offer higher. There is two offers at that time, you and one other buyer. So offer highest as you can. Believe in her, I offer higher $10,000 than the Appraisal Valued price.
Waiting 3 days later, she announced that the other Buyer offer the same price but Seller was favor in me because of my Loan maybe closing quicker. Can FHA Loan closing quicker than Conventional Loan? How can I confirm what she said is correct ? (about there is 1 other Buyer offer at the same time to me with the same price)
5) When she work with my Loan officer, she urge them every moments and each email communication with them, she make a CC (Carbon Copy) to me, I understand that she would like to show up that she really wants to help me get the Loan quickly. I appreciate that. Due to Seller delay almost 20 days to sign the Purchase Agreement and ask me for many unreasonable term (such as sold As-Is when the list has not show as-Is, Seller hold the existing Tenant's deposit...). I need to know the exactly reason I have to wait for a long time to get Seller signature. She talked to me Seller was on vacation and in the bad signal area so unable to get his signature on internet. It is so weird. I ask her to see the communication email between her and Seller Agent. She talk to me "It is illegal, the Law does not allow I show you that. Because you will know Seller Agent infor such as email, phone number...It is secret. You just have right to contact to me, not to them" Does the State Law really forbid the Buyer to exam communication email between my Broker and Seller Agent? I saw the Seller Agent infor clearly showing in the sign in front of the Listing house and on Real Estate website, it is public, why she said to me I it is secret?
6) She said: The Minnesota Law does not allow Broker give a Rebate to Customer. Is that correct?