Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

63136 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Tue May 20, 2014
Queenmaria1966 answered:
Im looking for a two brn house or apartment in Tampa I have section8 need an apartment asp pls call 813 408 20 41
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 23, 2013
Tonja Neal answered:
I agree with Dale. It is good to find a good lender that can help you figure out what you qualify to buy, then locate a Realtor to work with you in your search.

Best Wishes!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Tonja Neal answered:
Wow! I agree. You really need to have the county records updated. Call the county and ask what proof you need. Best wishes!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 21, 2012
Tonja Neal answered:
If you are the owner and need a realtor, call me 314-704-5424
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Adam Kruse answered:
I have a guy Named John I have used for a lot of projects, what type of work do you need done?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice