Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in Saint Johns County : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Fri Jun 19, 2015
Kirsten Prizzi 239-248-1667 answered:
The pictures are usually outdated when the property hasn't been on the market for years. When you sell your home and your agent will take new pictures, than the pictures will be updated. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 21, 2015
My NC Homes Team answered:
What's the question? If you have a mortgage and your home is deemed to be within the flood zone (based on an elevation certificate) you will likely be required by the lender to have flood insurance. The only way to get an exemption is to have an elevation survey done and if your home is sufficiently raised off the ground and the mechanicals, (heating, cooling generator etc) are above the high water mark as determined by FEMA then you will not need to purchase it. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 16, 2015
Caleb Cooper answered:
Most A/C companies offer an additional corrosion preventative spray that costs around $400 extra, depending on the company that installs your new A/C. Check with Chapman's A/C and repair. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice