Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Ruskin : Real Estate Advice

  • All70
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 5
Wed Mar 9, 2016
Diane Christner answered:
Would suggest you start by contacting a probate attorney in the area where your father's property is located because you need more assistance than you will find here on this site and we agents cannot give you legal advice. You might also speak with the attorney who drew up the original paperwork for your father. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 20, 2011
George Bakes answered:
My advice...consult a local real estate attorney...I am not discounting any of the answers to your question from the other real estate agents/brokers...however, brokers do not and can not practice, don't do anything until you have consulted with legal counsel knowledgeable about legal matters pertaining to your inheritance issue. ... more
1 vote 16 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Sgm answered:
I live in Riverbend off Potomac, if you want you can email me re help with getting renters and check on house-I am assuming its here in Lennar Phase I. There are about 14 foreclosures in River Bend right now, most in Lennar Phase I and there are a few others on the mkt.

If Florida40 wants to buy great, if not feel free to email me at and I can connect with some folks and see what we can do. Also Prudential Tropical has been pretty good around here for rental management.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 14, 2008
The Ab asked:
I bought a Lennar home back in 2006 in the Riverbend development in Ruskin as an investment. Comparing at what home were selling for at the time I got in at about $60-80K cheaper. My goal…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Ruskin Zip Codes