Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Royal Palm Beach : Real Estate Advice

  • All78
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying26
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 90
Wed Mar 8, 2017
Jonathan Klurfeld, Esq. answered:
What property? You listed no address. Please contact us at with the address and we an find other REOs in our area for you to view.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Dec 9, 2016
Michellemarie72277 asked:
Looking for 2/3bd. Royal Palm Beach or close by. Kids attend RPB high. Old evictions. No credit really since before 07. Victim of DV receiving Rapid Relocation Assistance which is first,last,security,…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 10, 2016
Diane Christner answered:
Generally, the seller would have to have included your name as an exclusion to the listing agreement when it was entered into by the owner and broker. Otherwise, a commission would have to be paid if you purchased the property during the listing period. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 5, 2016
Gaines19 answered:
Tue Apr 5, 2016
Gaines19 answered:
I have list of properties available for seller financing.5615983821
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 5, 2016
Norman McKenzie answered:
If you mean closing and moving in by November 30 2012 then you should start the process by no lator than Aug. 1, 2012.
The searching and finding the property you need takes about six to eight weeks.The loan process takes about eight to ten weeks.These estimated are based on the assumption that every thing in terms of your credit, Job, and the cash that is required for down payment and closing is avaliable and all the required paper work is readely available.
Yes we will work with you finding the best financing for your needs.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 28, 2016
Antoinettezone answered:
1) If a fl judge gives a final judgement to foreclose on your primary home can u still file a chap 13 bankruptcy immediately afterwards to stop the foreclosure?

2) Can SSD or Long Term Disability funds (lump sum or monthly) be taken to pay debts?

Background :
Take out a chase HELOC in 2004 offering a fixed rate. Bank added almost $50,000.00 in unaccountable funds to loan. Has misapplied payments. Refuses to show more than $5,000.00 in cancelled checks for loan (checks only way to purchase). Bank refused my payments several months ago unless I refi or loan mod their incorrect balances.
... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 23, 2016
Todd.linnea asked:
We bought a home and lost it to foreclosure. Bank of America was our lender. Wells Fargo bought our home at auction and proceeded to filed a judgement against us for 255,000 and won.…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 27, 2015
Amelia Robinette answered:
no, only licensed agents can post listings on trulia. try zillow.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Oct 12, 2015
Nick Santa Ana answered:
Check the online title search website such as or for more information on do-it-yourself title works.
2 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 23, 2015
Jacquie Yekmalian answered:
Hi Laz1260,

Im a local Realtor in the 33411 area. Happy to help you with any questions or sale of your property.
Have a great Mortgage Broker that I work with on a regular basis too.
Give me a call to discuss further.

Jacquie Yekmalian
Blue to Green Realty....from the sea to the 18th tee
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu May 28, 2015
Huevvhvbw answered:
Mon May 11, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 9, 2015
Evelyn Suarez answered:
As an investor your primary goal is to get the facts on recent homes sales in an area before investing. This site will give you all the market housing data that you will need to make an informed decision.

You will also be able to research other surrounding areas simply by changing the zipcode on the website

Evelyn Suarez
KW Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Dec 28, 2014
Annette Lawrence answered:
Right in Orlando.

Many, many months ago, when you saw that advertisement regarding 'STOP FORECLOSURE' you should have call those folks. It is BEFORE the event that the opportunity to defend your position is available. Then you simply follow the instructions provided by the attorney.

At this time you are way to late to present and RIGHTS.
If someone else now owns the house, do you think they have no rights to THEIR property?

You need to start packing.
You need to chat with the new owner and explore if they are willing to RENT the house to you.
Perhaps the new owner will assist you with your move out expenses. This is NOT A RIGHT but simply a act of good will on behalf of the new owner.

Of course you have a third option. In Florida that usually means waiting until the sheriff arrives to impose the will of the owner upon you. If you don't own the property and do not have a lease or rental agreement in place, you don't have a right to be there.

Now, pick up the phone and call one of those 'stop foreclosure' attorney's in Orlando. They will provide a free consultation. It would have been so easy to create additional years of free living if only you had acted a few months earlier.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 14, 2014
Simon Campbell answered:
I personally prefer a title company. They are much cheaper than paying a lawyer. In addition, title companies have in house lawyers that prepare the deeds and their rate will be much cheaper than a private attorney. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 31, 2014
deejramirez2103 asked:
i have a 620..600..565 i am trying to get a house for 100000 amd have 10 percent down any advice?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice
Royal Palm Beach Zip Codes