Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Round Rock : Real Estate Advice

  • All225
  • Local Info18
  • Home Buying67
  • Home Selling15
  • Market Conditions9

Activity 258
Sat Apr 22, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 4, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
Did you get you situation resolved with your realtor? This sounds like a communication issue. His job is to sell your home and if a buyer without an agent is interested to view the home then he should be showing the buyer your home. What probably needs to be done here is for him to discuss with you that the buyer requested a contractor to look over the upgrades and cost. Then it's up to you to let the contractor in now or after an offer. Regardless of your choice, buyer may walk away and decide not to make an offer or terminate the offer (contract). ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 31, 2017
Ningjing2000s asked:
listed my house 5020 Cleves St, round rock, tx through zillow, which replicated into Trulia. I cannot find the property via search, entered in rent search round rock, tx and price range…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 27, 2017
Hernandezashley28 answered:
Looking for a house for at least 1500 or a little least in los angeles more the east side though thank you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 27, 2017
Angelica P answered:

I have emailed you regarding this.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Feb 22, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
You can if the seller is willing to sell and owes less than the house is worth. The problem is many homes in foreclosure, the seller owes more than the house is worth and some sellers have given up and dont care or want to sell ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 13, 2016
Lee answered:
Water in Round Rock has a hardness of 11 grains per gallon average, which is considered hard according to USGS standards. Problems with pipes will surely occur in the long run, but problems with your sprinkler valves due to calcium scale are absolutely common in this area mainly because of high evaporation in the outdoor summer heat. Hard water may also cause ice maker related issues. I always say preventive maintenance is an owners choice. I personally dislike dealing with calcium deposits around my faucets, showers and sinks, but above all, the thing I dislike the most is the slippery feeling in your body, after taking a "hard earned" shower at the end of the day with softened water. Its like washing yourself with sea water. The sodium added to the water just wont allow proper soap rinsing and you never get to feel really clean. My house came with a huge Salt Water Softener, with two big tanks that took a lot of space in my garage which is not huge. After a long research, I decided to replace our salt softener with a Vulcan Anti-Scaler from Techno Mechanical Solutions in Austin. An affordable and eco-friendly way to prevent hard water issues without using salts. I was able to do the installation myself over the old softener pipes. The Vulcan requires no maintenance, just install and forget about it. No more salt buying trips to Lowes and carrying those back breaking bags. No more slippery feeling after taking a shower. No more calcium buildup around my fixtures. Treated water is safe for garden irrigation, your sprinkler system will also be protected. Vulcan dismantles prior limestone accumulations in old pipes. Any pipe material may be treated up to 20 inches in diameter. The maintenance free Vulcan is very compact and sits of top of your pipe, saving all garage floor space for your favorite toys. Great for eliminating water lines and improve filtration in pools and spas. German engineering with 10 year warranty. Treatment for a normal size house with up to 1 1/2 inch pipe around $1000. Space saver, effective, simple and affordable. Forgot to mention, my morning coffee tastes better without salt. ... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 25, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
This is the q and a sections, it is unlikely Trulia customer service will see your post. You can edit your own listings as Trulia does not edit listings.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 22, 2016
Atxaviermartin answered:
It is possible, in case you or your husband qualified for a VA loan. I know a consultancy, arrange a VA loan with zero down payments.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon May 16, 2016
Oediesd answered:
what will closing cost be when I sell my home for $745,500?
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 13, 2016
Greg Hodge answered:
This is one the hardest groups to get consistent help. DM me for direct contacts for yard and minor repairs. I like K&M for carpets!
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 12, 2016
Loridecker69 answered:
I need help to find a house to rent that has 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and allows pets with lows pet deposit and zone for waters middle school in Portsmouth Va. in the zip code 23707. my price range is 800 -1.200 a mouth ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 8, 2016
Susie Kay answered:

I would suggest that you hire a local realtor to assist you and give you comps for your condo.

I hope that makes sense!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 27, 2016
Sophie Harbert asked:
I own a home and have been trying to edit details. However, I never got the email to confirm. The Google map photo of my house, shown on your site, is NOT my house--it's the house…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 3, 2016
Kfhdsjkf answered:
You should have had it spelled out clearly in the lease agreement he signed. If you didn't, consider this a lesson learned.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 20, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
A public record could be your tax card, recorded deed and or past mls. When a home is bouhgt or sold, the deed and mortgage is recorded in your registry of deeds or county courthouse. All the info is public information that can be searched. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Dec 1, 2015
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you pick up the phone and call a local realtor to assist you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 20, 2015
Owene868 asked:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice