Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Round Mountain : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Chandra R Patterson, ABR, SRS answered:
Hi julie01,
You can contact your insurance agent who would be able to get the answer for you. Additionally, you can pull a C.L.U.E. Report on that property. A C.L.U.E. (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) Report provides a history of the property (typically 5 years back) as it relates to the dates of claims, the insurance company involved in the claim, the type of policy on the property, whether loss was related to a named catastrophe (hurricane, etc.), the location of the loss, the amount paid and the cause of the loss. There is a small fee that you would pay, but it is well worth it in assisting you with making an informed decision on a property of interest. HTH!!

Chandra Patterson
Rose & Womble Realty Company
Licensed in VA
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice