Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Rolling Prairie : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Alison Hillman answered:
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Marlene Botka answered:
Hi Jen, the house at E350N in Rolling Prairie show that the currant provisional taxes are $1297 per year. If you would like to view this property don't hesitate to call. I can be reached at 574-876-3925 cell phone, office 574-654-8584 and email
Thank you,
Marlene Botka
Exit 1 Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Property Q&A in Rolling Prairie Zip Codes