Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Robertson County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 37
USDAMTGHUB, Real Estate Pro in Valdosta, GA
Sat Sep 10, 2016
USDAMTGHUB answered:
Many will require a 620 score, however this can vary slightly up or down depending on the lender.

USDA Mortgage Hub
100% USDA Rural Housing Loans
Serving all 50 states
Ph: 800-691-8826 (7 days a week)
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Maricris A, Other/Just Looking in Seattle, WA
Wed Jul 13, 2016
Maricris A answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select “Submit listings for sale.”

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you’re on Zillow’s posting page, please make sure to select “For Sale by Owner” under the address field. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Alysse Musgr…, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Mon Jan 4, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
Hire an exclusive buyer agent first, if you can find one in your area. Visit for a referral. If you can't find an EBA, a full-time, experienced buyer's agent is the next best thing.

Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the links below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate
Exclusive Buyer Agent

Best selling author of Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! US, Texas, and Spanish versions available.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Thu Dec 31, 2015
Scott Godzyk answered:
You should go back and click on the profile for the listing agent and contact them direct, it is unlikely they will see your post in q and a
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Kathy Lewis,  in Valdosta, GA
Sat Nov 7, 2015
Kathy Lewis answered:
USDA is a great solution for 100% financing, just check the map for the eligible locations.

USDA Mortgage Hub
100% Rural Housing Loans
Serving all 50 states
Ph: 800-691-8826 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Sat Oct 24, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
You cannot, Trulia does not accept FSBO listings. Try Zillow.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
David Mayen, Real Estate Pro in San Antonio, TX
Thu Jun 11, 2015
David Mayen answered:
Yes, is nice, growing and quiet
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
mibealka, Home Buyer in White House, TN
Sat Feb 28, 2015
mibealka asked:
Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in South Jordan, UT
Thu Feb 12, 2015
Shane Milne answered:
If you are your husband are eligible veterans, then VA financing could be possible and that doesn't require any down payment.

If you are purchasing in an eligible rural area then there is USDA Rural Housing financing which doesn't require a down payment. Some examples of eligible areas around Kansas city, MO would be Excelsior Springs, Smithville, and Pleasant Hill.

Conventional financing requires a 3% down payment.

FHA financing requires a 3.5% down payment (although if you purchase a home being sold by HUD, it may be eligible for only a $100 down payment).

Missouri has a state run down payment assistance program at which will provide a 2nd mortgage up to 3% of the sales price to assist with the down payment requirement for FHA financing, leaving you to come up with the remaining .5% of the down payment that FHA requires. There are purchase price & income limits though, see the link for full details.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to ask more questions.

Shane Milne | Lending in all 50 states | NMLS #81195
shane@thebesthomeloans | 949-273-4161 direct
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Marc Hassan, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Marc Hassan answered:
You will be better served asking the right authorities who perform these tasks for correct information.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Ruth and Per…, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA
Thu Jun 19, 2014
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Hi Brookie

Go to and type in the address.

Best regards
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Jim Brinkley, Home Buyer in Hendersonville, TN
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Jim Brinkley answered:
Teresa Belis…, Real Estate Pro in Hendersonville, TN
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Teresa Belisle answered:
I have seen a lot of property in the area ,it seems to go at good price I have two clients looking for farms in sumner county .if you would like to know more just call me 615-969-2820
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Jonathan Atk…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasant View, TN
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Jonathan Atkinson answered:
Give me a call. I would be glad to discuss and this with you. I have rental in Robertson County and I know a few investor, large and small..
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Chuck Campbe…, Real Estate Pro in Gallatin, TN
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Chuck Campbell answered:
These are all great answers but the best advice is that if it is not something that you will be using in the next 6 months pack it away so that the home does not look cluttered.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Tina Stokes, Real Estate Pro in Gallatin, TN
Wed May 15, 2013
Tina Stokes answered:
Joy Boykin, Real Estate Pro in Goodlettsville, TN
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Joy Boykin answered:

I have searched for homes for rent and lease/purchase in the Greenbrier, Ridgetop areas. I could not find any for rent, I did find 1 that is a lease purchase. Please send me an email directly to or give me a call at (615) 943-4256 so I can give you all the details.

Joy Boykin, Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker Barnes
(615) 943-4256 Cell
(615) 868-1600 Office
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice