Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Riverwoods : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Suzanne Kelly answered:
Unfortunately, if you have reached the point of foreclosure, there is not much you can do to stop your name from being listed in the newspaper. If you still have time, contact the bank and talk to them. You might be able to negotiate a loan modification. If not, contact a reliable agent and list your property as a "short sale". The most important thing is to save your credit rating. It is like money in your pocket. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice