Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Riverview : Real Estate Advice

  • All198
  • Local Info17
  • Home Buying71
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions8

Activity 153
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Brettdip asked:
Thu Jan 12, 2017
Thomas Martin answered:

We offer stated loan in every city and county in Florida.
0 votes 25 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 10, 2017
Alan May answered:
Wed Dec 7, 2016
Tony Grech answered:
Hi Jocelyn
Jonathan is right- the purchase contract and any addendums regarding realtor commission should be clearly spelled out. Are you sure the commission is to the realtor and not the lender? Lender compensation would make more sense. The other common thing you may see is a broker compliance fee, which is usually a couple hundred dollars and not a 3% or 6% sales commission as is typical on a real estate transaction. Hope this helps. If not, then ask your loan officer to explain everything.

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 28, 2016
Amanda Higgins asked:
The owner of my condo is selling and it's just my son and I. I have had no luck with any of the online sites and hoping someone can help me. My voucher is for $977. Please, if you…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 4, 2016
trumpnyc_1999 asked:
what is the price of the home?

This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 1, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
You cannot rent a foreclosure. The bank wants to SELL it, not rent it. Try contacting a local property management company. Good luck to you!
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 27, 2016
Angelica P answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with complete property address and we will be happy to assist you.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 14, 2016
USDAMTGHUB answered:
Reach out to us if you need assistance, we are more than happy to help.

USDA Mortgage Hub
100% USDA Rural Housing Loans
Serving all 50 states
Ph: 800-691-8826 (7 days a week)
... more
0 votes 21 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 7, 2016
Kurea101 asked:
I have a second home I'm looking to sell. We've had the house for about 4 years and the same tenants have been with us for that time. Our property has been managed by the company whose realtor…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 26, 2016
Lionel Lerebours asked:
Mon Apr 11, 2016
Alma Kee answered:
Hi Robert & Jewel,

This property sold last year.

A Realtor can assist you. Also we have up to $15k in free money for first time homebuyers in Hillsborough County through the Bond program from the Hardest Hit Fund. Household income can be as high as $82,600.

All the best,
Alma Kee
Heroes Team
"We give 25% of our commission back to our Heroes - Teachers, military, health workers, police, firefighters
Future Home Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search Advice
Riverview Zip Codes