Home Buying in River Trails : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pat & Steve…, Real Estate Pro in Westlake, OH
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
This owner wants to retain mineral rights. HowThey also want ingress regress rights meaning they own the surface ground;
You need to consult with an attorney who handles residential real estate matters with a good knowledge of mineral rights, particularly retaining mineral rights and potential damage to t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 18, 2013 Home Buying in River Trails
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Fort Worth > River Trails > Home Buying in River Trails
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer