Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

River Hills : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Jun 26, 2010
Debby Thompson answered:
You can get a home inspector in there to do the test. I just had one in Menomonee Falls. The lender wanted it done didn't ask for the test results. The buyers wanted the test results. It was paid through closing for the work done. Most lenders today will not let you escrow money for repairs. Are you going FHA? We say 48 hours for the test. Check to see the guide lines on this. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice