It appears as though another agent in your office branded the following listings of yours with his contact information. Thus, when any inquiries were made regarding these properties, they were directed to his email address. However we've removed his information from these properties. You will find that they now show your contact information and any inquiries about these properties should be sent to your email address.
If you build you will be paying full retail price because the builder can't build without paying for all the salaries and suplies. If you are trying to get the lowest price you need to buy a new home that is already built that the builder needs to get rid of or an exsisting home that a owner needs to sell quickly.... more
Tough question and it just depends on your marketplace and your financial situation. Your Realtor can help you decide this. Some of the questions I would ask you are:
1. Can you get a loan for two homes at the same time or do you have cash to pay for both?
2. Can you make two house payments and for how long if you get a loan?
3. How long will it take to sell your current home?
4. How difficult will it be for you to find a new home? Will you look at 3 and pick one? Or do you need to look at 100 to find the needle in the haystack?
5. If you sell first, do you have a place to go in the middle between your sale and purchase? Can you live with relatives or in a hotel?
6. Be careful these days about trying to close on the same day. It can happen, but with the difficult situation with buyers and lenders there are often problems closing on time. If your buyer can't close on time, that may put your new house and your finances at risk.... more