Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rifle : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Tue Nov 22, 2016
Christine.woods32 answered:
I don’t have any particular apartment for you. I hope others will cover that.
Meanwhile, I have some recommendations for you, how to convince landlord to accept pet. You need to gather proof that you’re responsible. The more documentation you can provide attesting to your conscientiousness as a pet owner, the more convincing your appeal will be to your future landlord. The main document that you need to provide is pets CV. More detailed information about it you can find in this article, the link to which I attached below. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 11, 2015
Mariaelina answered:
The title search is done to clear title so it is available for the new buyer to take title. Title insurance is also a safe guard against hidden defects in title!!

Title researchers, will retrieve the records on a property, such as transfers, liens, judgements, and other recorded data. The results are compiled into a report, called a title search. This report can be used to understand the status of the property, such as if there are liens against the property, or ownership status. Many homeowners are now checking their own homes title status on a regular basis, to make sure no liens are attaching to the property. Leins are the most important part of a title search. The title researchers will run a lien search for the property, and list all liens recorded against the current owner of the property. This includes both mortgage liens, and all non-voluntary liens such as tax liens, contractor liens, etc.

Reference Link:
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 6, 2015
Corridor West Team answered:
It depends on how the offer is written along with the legal description. Happy to help look into it with you, call us 720-295-0282 the Corridor West Team
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 18, 2014
Karen answered:
Looking for a house to buy in rifle or surrounding areas cant get a loan but can buy with 20% down looking for a 3 bed room 2 bath modular home or house cant pay over $1000.00 a month but I do have animals we are wanting to move up there asap let me know if you are interested ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
ritchie_brandon2012 asked:
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Sally Grenier answered:
Sounds like you should speak to an attorney.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 2, 2011
Alan Strange answered:
Depends. Typically you'll have a title company who will issue a title policy which will protect you. Make sure you do have a title company in place or you're playing with fire. Good luck, you should be fine. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Emily Erekuff answered:
Hi Cannon,

Please let our Customer Service team know about this so we can rectify the situation. You can do that via the flag icon you'll find on the listing page directly under the photos, or you can contact them via the link below. If you choose the latter method, please be sure to include the complete property address in your message.

Thank you,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Rifle Zip Codes