Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Richton Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All24
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 19
Sat Apr 22, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
You need to contact a local realtor to assist you. Click on "Find an Agent" at the top of the page and type in your location.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 4, 2016
Maricris A answered:

We are a real estate search engine so we don't represent the homes found on our site. Please follow these steps to begin your home search:

1. Click the 'Rent' tab at the top of our homepage.
2. Enter your desired city and state in the search bar and hit Enter.
3. Click 'Max Price' to select what your highest price would be to pay for a home. Click 'Min Price' to set the lowest price you would pay.
4. Select your preferred property type, square footage, allowed pets, etc.
5. Click the orange 'Done' button.

This will begin to pull up listings that are more tailored to what you are looking for.

If you are interested in a listing, click on the "Request Viewing" button. You can also take advantage of our vast network of agents here:

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jun 5, 2016
Aja.jackson asked:
I have already listed it on Zillow however, it is not listed on Trulia. Are they seperate entities or not? Please advise.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 21, 2016
Redbone1961114 asked:
Looking for affordable apartment to rent. My budget range is $400 to $500 a month.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 8, 2014
Aaron and Cheree Tiry answered:
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check to see what they have for posted for rentals. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Suzanne Hamilton answered:
$300-350 depending on size, number of furnaces, basement or not, etc. If it is one of the big newer homes in RP, may be up to $400.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 21, 2013
Amy Atkinson answered:
Also, check your local bank or credit union, I have found they are easier to work with for this amount.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 25, 2013
Lucy karbeah asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Suzanne Hamilton answered:
Did you want to rent a home or purchase? I would be happy to speak with you regarding your options, please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Homes Source
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Renzie Gipson answered:

Commission is always negotiable!!! Your property which you value at $40,000, is very similar to Bank-Owned and Short Sales properties, which most of these commission rates are flat at $2,500.00.
Please contact me as my office is right in Richton Park. Thank you (708) 705-3563 cell
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 5, 2013
American Patriot Realty, Inc. answered:
Hello again. We are still on standby waiting to help you find and purchase your new home. As stated before, I work with some of the greatest finance and lending institutions of today. We have the most amazing finance and down payment assistance programs available for qualified buyers. Please contact me at 708-699-8945. I am waiting to assist you. Thanks for your time.


Ty Cotton
American Patriot Realty
708-699-8945 cell
708-261-0078 fax
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 29, 2012
Alison Hillman answered:
Hi Patricia,

Can you please elaborate, what listing are you referring to?

Ali, Community Manager
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Ben Coffee answered:
A Deed in Lieu is a "voluntary foreclosure." It allows the bank to take back the house without having to spend the time and money going through the traditional foreclosure route. Both a foreclosure and a Deed in Lieu will effect your credit. Many lenders will offer a Deed in Lieu as an alternative to foreclosure as it saves them a lot of time and money. However, this does not mean that a Deed in Lieu is in the best interest of the home owner. Check with a local real estate attorney about the specific laws in your state. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Anthony Cavalea IV answered:
Generally, cash for keys is a program where the bank pays you to leave to avoid a costly and lengthy eviction AFTER they foreclosed on the home, so I'm a little confused by what your situation is. Perhaps you did a friendly foreclosure?

However it was recorded is immaterial in this situation. The big question is how it was reported to the credit bureaus. Talk to a mortgage company and try to get pre-approved. They will be able to tell you what's on your credit report and whether you can buy now or how long it might take to get approved. I put a website below of a lender with whom I work. Give them a call and explain your situation to them.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 10, 2011
John Potter answered:
Please, only start looking for a new place to move after the judge enters in a judgment for title to bank with a possession date. That judge really most likely wants you to work out your difficulties with the lender. So work something out with the bank and take that to your court date. Maybe a good lawyer might do the best work on this or you could do on your own if you think you would do better than a lawyer. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 2, 2010
Cesar Mendoza asked:
we had a case with NACA to get a loan modification but they can't help us and now we wanted to know if is some caind of help from the organisation that are you represent to make a…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 20, 2010
Lwilln answered:
The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (NACA) is a non-profit advocacy HUD certified community and home ownership counseling agency. NACA’s confrontational community organizing and revolutionary mortgage product have set the national standard for effective neighborhood stabilization programs. Our services are FREE. NACA has agreements with most all of the major Servicers in the country and relationships with the smaller Servicers. These agreements also extend to the major investors such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Our Counseling Center will walk the homeowner through their budget and determine what the affordable mortgage payment is. Once the homeowners file is complete with documents, proposed payment, the package will be sent to their Lender/Servicer. Once the servicer reviews the proposal and sent an offer back to NACA, we will than go over the offer with the homeowner if it is requested. If the offer is not acceptable to the homeowner, NACA will advocate for them for a better offer within the guidelines of our agreements. NACA's success rate is the best in the country and worth a try! Please go to to start the process or call 888-404-6222 to speak to a NACA Representative.

Also our goal is to have a method for our members to interact, share stories while providing NACA the ability to improve our Customer Service via your feedback.

We have launched The Official NACA’s Public Forum

Our forum is being monitored by NACA Staff and you will receive assistance and direction per your request.

Keep in mind that the forum is NOT a replacement for NACA Counseling. If you need to schedule an appointment to speak with a counselor, please do so through the main site: and logging into your Web File or call 888-404-6222 to speak to a NACA Representative.

Please also keep in mind as these forums are public in nature, DO NOT POST your NACA ID, password, email address, Social Security Number or Tax ID in these forum. Please also keep our forums free and clear of any profanity, racism, rude language, and inflammatory comments.

Thank you, and enjoy our NACA Public Forum
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 18, 2010
Vivian Jankauskis answered:
You might also try the HUD website ( or for VA) they have information on becoming certified to work with them.
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Richton Park Zip Codes