Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Parks & Recreation in Richmond County : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sat Apr 20, 2013
Joseph Runfola answered:
When a tree or other vegetation intrudes on another's property, the property owner has the right under NY state law to prune the intrusion back to the property line. The one doing the pruning has no right to enter the tree owner's property without permission. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Nov 17, 2012
Sharon Sullivan answered:
By all means, contact NYC ParksDept. You may get quicker results by emailing them, and be put on the list. I believe they are very hard at work responding to the calls coming, but an email won't be overlooked. Also, notify environmental organizations, again I find the best results are through emails. Best of luck, and try a little patience with the volume of victims who also need assistance. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 6, 2009
Joseph Runfola answered:
Hello Sheila, the Greenway Heritage Trail is a proposed trail in Staten Island approximately 5 miles in length which would utilize the old railroad track passage along the Kill Van Kull coastline from St. George to Mariners Harbor, and eventually to Fort Wadsworth. The trail could be used as a bike, running, or footpath. It would be part of an overall larger plan to develop Staten Island's waterfront. ... more
2 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Parks & Recreation in Popular Cities in Richmond County