Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

94801 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon Feb 20, 2017
Sheryl Arndt answered:
Hello Michael, are you meaning in an apt you are currently renting? If so you should notify the landlord to have it taken care of. Are you looking for another rental?

If you need free legal advice you should contact the Inland Mediation Board which is a free legal advice service for tenant and landlord rights. Keep us posted on the outcome...

The rentals in 94801 zip code start from $1,125 for a studio apt but there are lower rents in other zip codes of Richmond.

The purchase in 94801 zip code start from 230k for 2bd 1ba single family home. You may qualify to buy with minimum out of pocket expenses with down payment and closing costs assistance programs.

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran and VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO and Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
24+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Edward asked:
We are looking for homes that are "Move In Ready", some that need rehabbin. We are searching for 3 bed/1-2 bath, all systems
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 13, 2010
John Juarez answered:

The title company is trying to prevent you from making a mistake. They are not trying to create a problem but to prevent a problem. If you think your husband is being difficult now, can you imagine the difficulty that would arise if he found out the you bought a property and he tried to assert a claim to it. The only sound advice that anyone on the forum can give you is to get legal advice. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice