Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in Richardson : Real Estate Advice

  • All131
  • Local Info21
  • Home Buying33
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions9

Activity 1
Fri Jul 24, 2009
Becky Carr answered:
Possible. It's hard to know whether you should directly confront your ex without knowing either of you or the specific circumstancs. How would it benefit him if you didn't find a place to live? If you really believe he is doing this, I'd recommend that you consult an attorney to help you. Beyond trying to get the real reasons for the terminated agreements from the landlord's agent, legal help is probably your best bet. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Quality of Life in Richardson Zip Codes