Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Reseda : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 6
Sat Nov 29, 2014
Brad Korb answered:
Yes you can,it may take a bit of work ,but you should be able to find someone to rent to you ,you can look on Trulia &Craig's List & Good Luck !
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 29, 2014
Brad Korb answered:
Hi John ,

The colors represent crime areas,you could always talk to the local police department ,good luck !
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue May 6, 2014
Michael Hickerson answered:
CSUN is my alma mater, and that of my mothers, who got her teaching credential here. Cal State University Northridge enjoys a reputation as a university with a top notch nationally ranked Business School. It also has a prestigious art department and the Computer School is without peer.

How good is the Art School? my daughter graduated from it and it was a major factor in her getting a job in the burgeoning CGI industry. She now works for a major studio as a department head. Thanks CSUN!

I recommend you have CSUN on your shortlist ; if you live in Reseda the school is really 15 minutes away.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Mar 23, 2014
Brad Korb answered:
Talk to a Realtor , hopefully you know you or one of your friends should .Good Luck !
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 1, 2014
Brad Korb answered:
It looks like you live in Reseda,I would call the L.A. county health department ,you have to have plumbing that is in working order .You can also show the rental agreement to an attorney & have them write a letter to the owner ,good luck ! ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat May 28, 2011
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
The bank is selling the property "as is." That means if you follow through with the purchase, you are stuck with the violations. I suggest you walk away & look for another home. You didn't mention a Buyer's Agent in your question. You should have a Buyer's Agent to represent your interests. A Buyer's Agent is at no cost to you, because the Seller (even a bank) pays your Buyer's Agent's commission. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice