why dont anyone call back or email back i have been trying to contacting for a week an still no one....?

Asked by Johnkirchdorfer, Wakefield, NH Tue Sep 11, 2012

why dont anyone call back or email back i have been trying to contacting for a week an still no one....

Answers

7
Scott Godzyk’s answer
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri Sep 14, 2012
John It is not listed for rent but is listed for sale. It is listed at $160,000. If you are interested in buying I can certainly help you but it is not listed for rent in the MLS, only for sale
kristine goo…, Renter, Rochester, NH
Sat Nov 26, 2016
I'm glad I am not the only one who doesn't get a return e-mail or phone call I think that is unexceptable and terrible business ethics, they should always have a return number or else I dont' bother anymore.
Johnkirchdor…, Home Buyer, Wakefield, NH
Wed Sep 12, 2012
is 19 haig st in rochester for rent an if so i will rent it
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Not sure who you've been contacting, however why not simply consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Wed Sep 12, 2012
John who are you calling or emailing? If you need assistance in buying or selling a home please feel free to email me your contact info and questions and I will call you. sctprop@aol.com
Thomas Beauc…, Agent, Bedford, NH
Tue Sep 11, 2012
John,

It would be helpful to know if it's a home you're calling or is it an apartment? There are many unknowns to your question but if there is something I can help you with feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Joe
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Tue Sep 11, 2012
John, who are you calling? We have no way to know why they 'aren't' calling you back?