why do they put something up for rent or sale and no contact person?

Asked by lexirose1, Vadnais Heights, MN Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3107069388-14923-Generation-Ave…

Answers

3
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hi, lexirose1!
I'm sure you didn't mean to, but the contact information is right in the body of the information. Just give it a second read and you'll see Josh's name and phone number.

Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
, ,
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Listing details: "...Please contact Josh at 612-201-3619 to set up a showing or with any questions. You can also get more information at..."
Chris Block, , Saint Paul, MN
Wed Jan 30, 2013
It says right on the property info page to Please contact Josh at 612-201-3619 to set up a showing or with any questions. This property is from renters Wherehouse, so you could also just go to that website (they are a heavy hitter in the rental single family world) to check out the listing.

Josh runs this end of town and I actually did a couple showings with him when I was looking at my own rental (I live in vadnais heights). This is actually at a good rent so I would jump on it if that is something you are looking for.

Just an FYI what you would be paying for rent at this house equates to about a $165,000 house today. There are down payment assistance programs out there to help people buy homes. I don't know your situation, but this arena is my specialty. If that is something you would like to learn more about just contact me.

Oh and by the way I can by this same TH for under 100k or just above it right now where the monthly payment is closer to $900/month or lower. Just goes to show you the difference between buying and renting.

~Chris