who will rent to me if i have bad credit?

Asked by alexia_nelson08, Corona, CA Thu Sep 13, 2012

1 bed 1 bath home or apartment

Answers

3
Devona Garri…, , Beaumont, CA
Thu Sep 27, 2012
It really depends. What you consider bad credit may not be bad to a landlord. You need to start your search and see where you fall.
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Right now, everyone has bad credit. Especially those who have been foreclosed upon. Save up your money for the required deposits, type letters of explanations for any credit dings you have and start looking. I know of investors who have purchased homes just so they can rent to those who have been foreclosed on. Good luck!
I am really trying to get back up on my feet I have bad cr. I was off of work for 6 years due to a back injury and i rented out a house paid 1 year rent lease was coming up now she wants me to pay another year plus more dep. now she asking me to move.When I did found a place she came back and for me to stay 2 days later she said she wanted all this money again so am out looking again I am working and ineed a place for me and my 3 boys.what can I do?I have been honset but no one wants to here it.
Flag Thu Oct 20, 2016
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Sep 13, 2012
You have posted two questions on Trulia. In one you say you have bad credit. In the other you say you have good credit.

I think you need to get your story straight.