who do I contact about 501 avenida Aguila, San Marcos?

Asked by aaron_kathy, Escondido, CA Fri Oct 14, 2011

Answers

4
Roxanne Dean, , Escondido, CA
Fri Oct 14, 2011
I will be happy to look it up and send it to you-what a fabulous time to buy-Roxanne 760-390-9549
Ricki Lynn M…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Hi Arron_Kathy,
I found whom I think is the leasing agent for this property. I left a voicemail message for her to call me if she is the POC for this property.
I can repost after I speak to her; I don't want to give out a phone number without permission. I hope you understand. Feel free to contact me. My cell phone number and email are on my profile page.
Thanks for posting on Trulia.
Ricki
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Good Afternoon,
I don't see that property listed on the MLS or Trulia. Where are you seeing it for rent? There is one for sale listing on that street. Contact me directly for more info, I would love to help.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
Marcie Sands, Agent, Poway, CA
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Aaron_Kathy,

According to Sandicor, (San Diego MLS) that property is not currently on the market for sale. I suggest you find an agent to help you if your inquiry is related to a home purchase. You will benefit from having your own buyer representation.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
SImplyThe Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562