where can i get someone to rent to me with a credit score of 604? mostly medical bills

Asked by Melissa Welches, Petaluma, CA Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

3
Ryan Mihld, Agent, Calimesa, CA
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Hi Melissa,

It may be best for you to rent directly from a home owner, they'll likely listen a bit more to your circumstances. Property management companies usually have strict guidelines. Take a look at craigslist, but be careful, if the price is too good to be true then it could be a scam. I have had people call me regarding certain houses only to find they are actually bank owned homes that someone is trying to "rent" ... they'll take your deposit and disappear.

You may also look at the local greensheet, there is often homes for rent by owners in those.

Always Glad to Help,

Ryan Mihld - Broker
Home Buyers Realty Group, Inc.
(909) 725-8001
Tim Garton, Agent, Vallejo, CA
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Hi Melissa, A 604 score is not real bad, you may have to bring in more of a deposit or possibly a co signer. If you have current credit and paying those accounts on time you score might be moving up. Of coarse you could have to give a explanation as to why your score is what it is.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Just be up front with the Landlord, a higher deposit will typically be all that is required but it is a case-by-case basis with each Landlord.
Web Reference:  http://www.GetSoldOKC.com