what should i do if my house is forclosure and can i stillget the money for me to meved from the bank?

Asked by Myra Figueroa, Sacramento, CA Mon Jan 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anthony Carr…, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sat Mar 3, 2012
If the house is in foreclosure, a bank rep or realty office should contact you about cash for keys. If they have not foreclosed, you should consider a HAFA short sale if you qualify. Through HAFA, you could be paid money to do a short sale through the Federal Government. Visst my website for more information.

Good Luck!
Anthony Carrillo
Cook Realty
Lic# 01471219
0 votes
Vinh Hoang, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Mon Jan 9, 2012
You need to contact your current lender regarding "cash for key" program. good luck
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more