Rentals in Montebello>Question Details

Susy Bonilla, Other/Just Looking in Montebello, CA

what service can i use to report my rent payments to the credit agencies?

Asked by Susy Bonilla, Montebello, CA Wed Jan 20, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Anne Kohls’ answer
Hi Susy,

As a tenant/renter, you can't report your own rent payments due to the possibility of fraud. However, there are a few companies out there that for a fee can report your payments. You can find them on the internet but I do advise to check them out. If you are presently renting an apartment, the owners or management company my subscribe to this service already.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 21, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer