we will be visiting Irvine December 3-10th and would like to view several rentals during that time, are there agents available for that?

Asked by Nmgrant, Alexandria, VA Tue Nov 26, 2013

Answers

8
Desmond Patao’s answer
Desmond Patao, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Dec 8, 2013
Call me direct to go over your needs, wants and details of your situation. I would push you towards the new developments that has great amenities, close shopping with great schools if you do have kids.

Also, I am certified to test homes with the latest in health and safety to assure your families well being. I include this with my service at no charge for my clients.

Desmond Patao
949.294.3958
Realty One Group
xyzhang99, Home Owner, Irvine, CA
Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hello, I am not agent, but my house in Irvine is put on market for lease right now. Please contact my agent at 9493554001 Jessica.

Iris
Ann Urias, Agent, tustin, CA
Mon Dec 2, 2013
I would be happy to assist, there are tons of rentals available in Irvine at this time. You may contact me at 714 588 7676 or http://www.annurias.com We specialize in the Irvine area.
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Hello

Yes, I work with many clients who are out of state coming to Orange County
I would want to send you what's showing available on the market so you can decide on what you want to see and. I have several questions for you

-Do you have any pets? This narrows down how many places you can see
-How many bedrooms?
-What is the max amount you want to spend per month?
-What cities are you interested in?
- Do you want a garage if this is a condo ?

Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Jill Murty, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Yes there are and plenty of them.
Sean Neuberg…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Hi there,

I'd be happy to help you out. Please feel free to give me a call or email with your requirements and I can set up some showings.

Sean Neuberger
Realty One Group
4010 Barranca Pkwy. Ste. 120
Irvine, CA 92604
Realtor BRE# 01933239
Cell Phone: (414) 530-7750
Email: Sean.Neuberger@gmail.com
http://www.SeanNeubergerhomes.com
Desmond Patao, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Yes, please call me direct with the details iof your needs, wants and must haves and I can find you something in the newer, more desirable areas of Irvine. I'm also certified on the latest technology for testing the health and safety of the home, which I include with my service for all my clients.

Desmond
949.294.3958
Mary Kay Bar…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Hi Nmgrant- what type of rental are you looking for? How many bedrooms & baths, & what is your price range ?