effie2749@ya…, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

we are looking for a house can be only 1 br. we have 4 large dogs that are our kids. we would love the pungo area , can be a fixer upper farm house

Asked by effie2749@yahoo.com, Virginia Beach, VA Sun Jan 6, 2013

husband is a professional craftsman can fix anything or build on a house . http://www.enigmaart.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3086675872-4347-Beasley-Ct-Virg…

Answers

3
Phil Capron, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
If your husband has the expertise building might be a viable option for you. Feel free to shoot me an email and I will send you some available lots!

Make it a great day,

Phil
Richard Tate, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi Effie,
Thank you for your question regarding properties in the Pungo area. I have checked, and there are a few properties that may be perfect for you, your husband and your dogs. I would love to explore those possibilities with you.
There are a few more things I need to know, and would like to chat with you about them. Please contact me at 757-705-0822, or e-mail me at rtate@roseandwomble.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Richard Tate
Rose and Womble Realty
MY PHONE IS BEING REPLACED YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT effie2749@yahoo.com
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Jonathan O'C…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Please clarify: The home you have in the link is a rental. The other link says you are looking for a fixer-upper.

Rentals are not fixer-uppers. They are owned by the landlord/owner.

Fixer uppers are bought by people who want to buy a home that may need repairs and they have the money and knowledge of how to fix them.

Do you want to buy? (fixer upper)

Or rent? (not a fixer upper since the owner will most likely have no desire, nor the desire to spend the money, for you to alter the home they own)

You can contact me at:
Jonathan O'Connor
William E. Wood & Assoc.
joconnor@williamewood.com
757-373-9355