sgt us army recruiter. i am moving to san diego, ca the morning of aug 29th and need a 3bed 2 bath dog allowed.. if anyone has tips please contact

Asked by Patrick Martinez, San Diego, CA Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

4
Sam Guinto, Home Owner, San Diego, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2012
I have a home in Rancho Penasquitos (Zip 92129) that is ~1695 sq ft, 3 bdrm/2.5 bath. My current tenant is moving out on Sept 1. The home was remodeled in 2009 just before I relocated to Maryland. New tile downstairs, new kitchen cabinets, dishwasher, refrigerator, granite tile countertop, new carpets upstairs. Washer and dryer are included. Presently, there is a 10 x 10 canopy/gazebo on the back deck which requires replacement (3+ yrs of weathering) and the master bath has some ceiling paint that will need to be stripped and repainted. I only mention these maintenance items since I would not have time to address them between tenants if you did decide to rent my home immediately. When I relocated to Maryland in 2009, I had a dog, 5 cats and a rabbit, so I know what it is like to try to find someplace nice that will take pets. I don't know what your price range is, but if you are interested, please give me a call at 858-205-2644 or email me at sxguinto@yahoo.com for more information. All utilities paid by the tenant.
Neil Fjelles…, Other Pro, San Diego, CA
Thu Aug 16, 2012
May I suggest our current available homes on our interactive website as a place to start. http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ You'll also like our online application process; how you're moved in; the additional convenience and security of paying your rent online as well as online service requests as additional reasons to rent from us. Neil
Hector Gaste…, Agent, Coronado, CA
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Sgt. Martinez,

First of all, I want to thank you for your service to our country.
Secondly, what is important to you and what is your budget. I don't know if you know San Diego,but part of the beauty here is the diversity in areas. You can live on the beach (classy or party), you can live close to work, close to a specific school district, close to tech jobs, close to the border, close to the 3 main universities, etc.
Thirdly, what is your budget?
We have less than 2 weeks, so we need to be quick. If you send me an email, I will respond with the rental application, be ready to fill that up and also provide a pay stub or a new hire letter. I ask for these things to increase the odds that you get the place you want. I have built a great reputation with agents because I feel I give them the most complete package, and my clients love that nobody outworks me. Please contact me, I'd love to help

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
125*142*10754
efax 619-270-2516
Rashard Scott, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Patrick,

I will send you a free list of rental homes in San Diego once I get more information as to what you are looking for and how much you can afford. You may begin your search on http://www.militaryhomesinsandiego.com and provide me with contact info so that I can assist you ASAP to get things going for you.

Rashard Scott
Keller Williams Realty SD
619-565-3604