Question removed

Asked by Danny Foreman, City of Commerce, CA Thu Aug 1, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Amber Fahren…, , Boulder, CO
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Luis,

It would be a pleasure to help you find out more information on homes for sale. Please let me know how I can assist you.

All My Best,

Amber Fahrenholtz
Broker Associate
Bodin Realty International
(720) 988-6490
amber@bodinrealty.com
1805 29th St. Suite 1140
Boulder, CO 80301
Gustavo & An…, Agent, Westminster, CO
Fri Aug 2, 2013
When a property is up for rent, you'll find a Contact Landlord section so you can ask as many questions directly to the person/company having the property for rent.

Angelica Molina
303-539-7671
Tony & Karen…, Agent, Denver, CO
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Hi Luis,

Your post didn't carry over the property you're looking at. If it is a rental, there should be a link within the listing to "Contact the Landlord". This would be your best bet since unlike homes for sale, real estate agents generally don't have access to all the rentals out there. If you are in fact looking for a place to buy, feel free to give us a call and we can help!

Tony & Karen
720-427-4836 / 303-229-5224
Rochelle Lan…, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Hi Luis,

It looks like you are looking for a rental - Realtors® are primarily in the business to sell properties, however, my company does have a property management side and I'd be happy to introduce you to them.

Rochelle Landau,
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
303-502-4930
rlandau61@gmail.com