Question removed

Asked by Ingrid, 60618 Fri May 3, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

2
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri May 3, 2013
Hi Ingrid,

I am going to out right honest. A short term lease right now is hard to come by that area. Try searching craigslist under sublet.
Oh, yes. Thanks, Manuel. I've been searching on Craigslist and have two appointments that I found that way, but I'm hoping that someone might have an additional lead or two. Here's to hoping! Thanks, again.
Flag Fri May 3, 2013
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri May 3, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.