Question removed

Asked by 2fromlongisland, Syosset, NY Tue Apr 9, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

9
Cory Ferguson, Agent, Wellington, FL
Wed Apr 10, 2013
There are several homes for rent in Boca / Delray that meets your criteria. The first step is to get a target date. I can send you everything via email including current rental properties, list of schools rental criteria’s and requirements.

Cory Ferguson PA
Coldwell Banker
Office: 561-784-1059
Fax: 561-793-7847
E-Mail Cory.Ferguson@FloridaMoves.com
Website http://www.CorySoldIt.com
Michelle Sch…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi 2fromlongisland,

I specialize in that area and would be happy to help you in your search. My family and I relocated from Long Island 10 years ago and I have to tell you, I never looked back. I am very familiar with all of the gated communities, schools etc. There is no need to pay anything extra to show you around the area. That is part of the job and would be my pleasure to do so. You will find that there are many transplanted New Yorkers in the Boca/Delray area who will make you feel very welcome. Please fell free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss some more details and I will begin the search immediately. My company has the largest presence in the area with multiple offices and many resources to find you the perfect home. I look forward to working with you.

Michelle Schneider
Lang Realty
561-213-8910
m.schneider@langrealty.com
marc jablon,…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
There are approximately 30 homes in Delray and Boca that may fit your criteria. Of these, the one that may give you the largest, private back yard (at least an acre) is in Rio Poco, in West Boca Raton. It is well away from Parkways, and it is gated.

However, there are a couple of dozen others available if that doesn't work, all of them gated, but most of them on 1/4 acre or less.

It will help to bring along a credit report that can submit along with the rental application, because every landlord will ask you for one.

The services you ask for are part of the services all realtors are happy to supply, and our commissions are paid by the landlord.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
marni zucker…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
When are you looking to move? Call me to discuss. Give me your information and I can start emailing you a available properties

Marni Zuckerman
Signature international Real Estate
Listwithmarni@gmail.com
561-613-9335
Nitza Ramos, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Dear 2fromlongisland,

There is no need to pay extra, you just need to contact a realtor who can send you by e-mail the properties available within your criteria. Some of the information needed that you didn't provide is, do you have pets? If dogs, breed and weight. When do you need to move in? Do you have proof of income?

Please feel free to contact me at 954-856-3156. Thank you.

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Lic. Community Association Manager
East Coast Realty Group LLC
Direct: 954-856-3156Fax: 954-934-9530
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
**Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Found an annual rental in Palm Beach Gardens, none in Boca or Delray, 4200 sq ft, furnished, privately hedged pool, manned gate, lovely interiors. If this sounds good, get in touch.

It is near a highway but may be far enough away to not provide noise. Will check that out if you want.

Marilyn Jacobs, Realtor
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-638-9818
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
Joan Lorberb…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Let's talk! No need to reimburse me for split commission or for showing you around. That's my job and I do that with pleasure.

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
JoanMooreRealtor@gmail.com
561-573-3238
Paul Saperst…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Please call me 561-251-5296 ASAP to set up an appointment to see homes that fit your search criteria.

Thanks!
Paul Saperstein
Re/Max
Lilia Biberm…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Apr 9, 2013

I am also originally from Long Island. Please contact me so that I can help you find your new home and community. It would be my pleasure to show you the area no extra fees necessary.

Lilia Biberman, PA
Coldwell Banker
Residential Real Estate LLC
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com