Question removed

Asked by Leanna Flores, Englewood, CO Wed Mar 6, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


Betty Close, Agent, CO,
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Have you contacted the Weld County Housing Authority? They have the 'list' of approved Section 8
residences. Do you have your 'voucher' already? Betty Close, Broker Associate 303-916-9289
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more