Question removed

Asked by Cara Singer, Valparaiso, IN Wed Feb 20, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

7
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
My email is jessica.k@cbexchange.com
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Cara I have found some homes in Valpo and one in Chesterton. If you email me with your email address I can send these to you.
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi Cara. The last I checked there were 2 homes available. I will look and see what is there . Thanks,
Cara Singer, Renter, Valparaiso, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Jessica, We are trying to stay in the Valparaiso Community Schools district if possible but aren't against moving into the Duneland, Washington Twp, or Union Twp areas. My husband also would like to keep the commute to work in Valpo to 20 miles or less.
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Are you looking into staying in a certain school area?
Helen Chupp, Agent, Munster, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
If there was anyway you could settle for a 3 bedroom home, I know of one that is located in Union Township that does accept pets (with an additional deposit and monthly fee. If you send me your contact information to helen@helenchupp.com I can speak further with you about it. Thanks.
Marcynorm, , Valparaiso, IN
Wed Feb 20, 2013
We have lots of people looking for rentals, but I will keep looking for you. Please send me your contact info at marcynorman219@gmail.com. Thank you.