Question removed

Asked by Candra Cummings, Hayward, CA Mon Jan 28, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Alex Valles, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Hello Candra,

I grew up in NorCal, Monterey area and moved to the Valley when I was 16. I can imagine your stress with the big move. Looks like you have a few options here of people willing to help. If you'd like to contact me to let me know what your actually looking for in a rental and what monthly payment you can afford, please contact me via email alexv@rodeore.com or call 818-427-9453
David Friedm…, Agent, Northridge, CA
Wed Feb 6, 2013
I can handle the application process and credit report so your armed when you find a place. I also have a couple houses for Lease. One is in Mission Hills, 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 car garrage new paint and flooring. Call me 818 970 7701
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Hello Candra,

Please let me know if you still need help finding a place to live in the Valley. I know of several great places in the Northridge area for lease right now and I would be happy to forward the information to you at no cost!

Feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com with any questions.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.JamieTian.com
David Friedm…, Agent, Northridge, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hi Candra,

I am a Keller Williams Realty agent with over 20 years experience who specializes in the North San Fernando Valley. My office gets some great deals in the Porter Ranch (gated communities), Northridge, Granada Hills and Chatsworth.

Let me know if you want to talk about a plan for your move.

Dave Friedman
818 970 7701
Walter Baneg…, Agent, Porter Ranch, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013

What are you looking for? How many bedrooms & bathrooms? What price range? Maybe I can help you find what you looking for.
Alyssa Fry, Agent, Studio City, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Wow! That will require some quick action! I have helped a few people move to the Valley from various areas - including from Mexico. I would be happy to help you. I will need much more information in order to find what it is that you are looking for. Please feel free to click on my photo, read my reviews and contact me if you feel I would be a good match for you.

Alyssa Fry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
DRE#01887351