Question removed

Asked by Demetria Bradley, Irving, TX Wed Jan 16, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
J Szr, Home Owner, Irving, TX
Sat Jan 19, 2013
I have a home located close to there, feel free to contact me
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Jan 16, 2013
I may have a 3bedroom condo for rent in Las Colinas.

Feel free to call me.
Rob Johnson, Agent, Irving, TX
Wed Jan 16, 2013
This is up to the individual landlord to decide what is most important to them. Many of them will provide a tenant selection criteria list to let you know that.

Many landlords are aware of the tough times some good people have been through and will consider tenants who have paid their rent and treated their leased homes well.

You should find an agent who is experienced in leasing in the area and can help screen out the lease possibilities for you before making application AND after you are offered a lease by a landlord.

Rob Johnson
RE/MAX DFW Associates
972-402-4158
RobJ@RMDFW.COM
Brent Rice, Agent, Plano, TX
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Correction: The least expensive is $1849 per month with 1802 sf. It is located at 619 Rancho Circle. My assistance is free to you. I highly recommend having a Realtor to represent your interests, even in a lease.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
Brent Rice, Agent, Plano, TX
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Within a 3 mile radius of that intersection there are currently 38 properties for rent available with at least 3 bedrooms. The lease expensive is $1849 per month and has 1,602sf. It does not allow pets. If you have a pet, then the lowest rent would be $1900 per month.

I'm glad to assist with your search and would be glad to send these and others that meet your criteria. Contact me anytime. No cost to you.

The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com