Question removed

Asked by mcotter, Fort Myers, FL Tue Jan 15, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

6
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jan 16, 2013
I have condos on the river looking at fort myers. Its gated, fully furnished and the amenities included would make you think you were in a resort. Located just across the free bridge in North Fort Myers. Close to everything yet quiet.

I also have a gorgeous 2/2 facing the marina with beautiful appoiuntments in the same area.

Finally I have a 2/2 next door to a marina at the end of Orange Grove Blvd. in North Fort Myers

Call me directly if interested in learning more

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
239.246.6639
natalyaparker, , Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Hi with the most condos you will have application fees to consider they range from small fees and could go very high I have a 2/2 condo in fort myers on six mile cypress available which will req a 100 application fee to the association with a 450 refundable deposit also do to the association if interested please let me know 800 a month for 6 month lease.

Natalya parker
239-240-0287
Bill Savoie, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
if you are coming in april or may I may be able to help
Wendy Newswa…, , Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Apartment or Condo community? Furnished or unfurnished?
Budget and location?
Wendy Newswa…, , Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Furnished or unfurnished? Condo community or apartment complex? When would you need it?
Jason Lipsher, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
I can give you access to all the rental properties in the area sent right to your e-mail (daily) Feel free to contact me and let me know what you are looking for and I will find it. EXAMPLE: Price, Pets, Bedrooms, Ammenities, ......

jasonl@thecozzateam.com
239-850-0466