Question removed

Asked by T. Stapleton, Rockaway Beach, NY Fri Dec 7, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Ms. Stapleton,

Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Check http://www.mlsli.com or work with an agent; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Anu Dutta, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Mon Dec 10, 2012
We specialize in rentals and have hundreds of active listings in our site http://www.WERENTNY.com
Please check our site and get back at your convenience.
Luis Sanchez, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi, Mrs. Stapleton I have few listing in Long Island City and Rego Park, Queens that can match your prefer criteria. I just need to find out what utilities is included to begin process. Let me know if you are interested in by working with me; please feel free to contact me via email to l.sanchez@myfinancialconnections.com to provide more information and few photos. Have a nice weekends, Luis, Agent
Keith Simon, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Dec 7, 2012
Ms. Stapleton, I do believe what you are looking for is attainable and it will be my pleasure working with you. Please contact me so we can put a plan into action so as to achieve your stated goal. Thanks and I do hope to hear from you soon.