Question removed

Asked by Tabatha L., Knoxville, TN Fri Nov 23, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Catrina Fost…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hello Tabatha,
There are several good areas to consider. First, you should take a look at your budget and what you are able to spend for monthly rent. Second, take into consideration where your new job is located in relationship to where you will live. If you have these established if will give you a better idea as to your next step.

I am happy to tell you about our area and point you in the right direction.

Best Wishes,
Catrina Foster
865-414-9901
Sheri Super, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Hey Tabitha,
West Knoxville, Farragut, Bearden, B
Northshore ... Zip Codes 37922, 37919, 37934 and 37931 in Hardin Valley may be a good starting point.
http://www.knoxvillesuperagent.com
Thank you. So, are those area's pretty low in crime?
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012
Sharon, , Knoxville, TN
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Norwood area in North West Knoxville is perfect for a new family. Cherry Hill park subdivision is on of the best subdivisions in the area. Check out 3736 Frostwood rd, Knoxville TN. I believe it offers everything you are looking for. Please email sharonrn94_99@yahoo.com for more pics.

Sharon Hale, Owner.
865-300-6933
Cindy McLaug…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri Nov 23, 2012
West Knoxville has the largest number of public and private schools. Rental rates tend to be higher due to this fact. It is also the area that has the most retail for convenience.?
Thank you. I am also curious about the Sevierville area?
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012