Question removed

Asked by Ruby Illanua, San Antonio, TX Sun Nov 11, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
jack barry, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Nov 21, 2012
This listing for $1500 or $1800, on 20th Ave, in central Sunset...is a total scam. I am a local realtor.

This has the earmarks of criminal activity, and I have written to Trulia. the person posting the fake ad ..has an east Bay tel. #, so I do not know them., but they do deserve to be arrested, for this bogus trawling for suckers.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Ruby thank you fo rreporting the post, it looks like Trulia pulle dit down. Unfortanately the scammers are peppering this site and similar sites with scams every day. The kyes too look for are under priced rentals that look too good to be true. They keys are never rent a home sight unsieen, never wire money for a rental, make sure you are dealing with the actiual owner or a licensed agent in person.
Thanks Scott. We take this very seriously! Please email all suspicious listings to fraud@trulia.com. Best, Ali
Flag Mon Nov 12, 2012