Question removed

Asked by Henry Gutbub, 85224 Mon Oct 8, 2012

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

3
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Hi Henry,
I was in Gilbert last week checking out some rental property for a client, if you would like for me to send you the list, please call or e-mail me at 602-769-0890, gracea@realtyoneaz.com.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-089
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
Thanks for the quick reply. I would be willing to check out Gilbert, because it's so nice. Emailing you now.
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Here is a link to a list of homes that meet you criteria. I would be happy to show any of these properties at your convenience.

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…
Thank you for the help Jennie. I have already found those properties myself. One says it's no longer available, another I already contacted, and the realtor told me he would contact me if the current applicant failed the background check. I saw one in person, and it was just disgusting. When I asked about maintenance, I was met with anger. Two I am uninterested in. Thanks for trying.
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012
Christine Sa…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Hi Henry,
I just pulled some listings up and would like to send them to you. You may text me at 480-620-2374 with an email and I will send. Let me see if I can help you find something.
Thanks again,
Tina Sanchez
ProSmart Realty
480-620-2374
Thanks Christine. Just sent a text with my email address now.
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012