Question removed

Asked by Kate, 10036 Wed Sep 5, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

9
Sasha Arens, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi Kate,
I have exactly what you are looking for.

2BR, 1.5 Bath, 1350sqft
Elevator Building

2 streets from the train station.

$2500. Includes heat and hot water.

No Co-op board approval.

Email me, if you are interested in viewing it.

sasha.arens@gmail.com
AnneMarie En…, Agent, Thornwood, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hi Kate:

You can search like an agent at this link by setting your criteria: p area, size, price, etc.and it will prompt you with what matches your criteria: https://www.annemariecentury21.listingbook.com

If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie
Century 21 Schneider

914=774=2764
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hi, there are tons of options on Garth and Harney Road. The question is, are you ok with a coop and the board approval process?. If you aren't familiar with it I'd be more then happy to explain in detail and help determine if you'll qualify.

Chris
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hi Kate: I can definitely help you find something. Additionally, I can do a good analysis to help you make sure that you're getting the very best deal in your search segment. Also I'm very familiar with Scarsdale & can answer all your questions. Please call me at 914-273-9688 for more information. Thanks. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 80% with no fees.
Rachel Benje…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
If you must live in Scarsdale, there is currently a 2 bedroom coop for rent on the market with a shuttle service to the train station for $2350. It is however on the second floor. f you need more information, I can send you the listing. You can contact me at rachel.benjenk@cbmoves.com
I forgot to mention that I'm not looking to move until late Nov/early Dec. Is it too early to start looking now? Will there be anything available during that time of the year?
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012
Rachel Benje…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Consider working with an agent of your own...
Alissa Salva…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hi Kate,

I have 4 rentals available that meet your needs. I am happy to send them over for you to look at!

Alissa Salvatore
Alissa@century21royal.com
Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012
JONATHAN LER…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Wed Sep 5, 2012
Hello Kate,

I would invite you to visit our Real Living Five Corners Scarsdale office located at 300 Heathcote Road in Scarsdale.

Our associates are the best in the business and can give you the best help based on your needs!

Our website is http://www.realliving.com/five-corners

and our office number is 914-723-5555

Please call and we will be happy to help!

Jon