Question removed

Asked by Christina Styk, Baltimore, MD Tue Aug 7, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Christina St…, Home Buyer, Baltimore, MD
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Hi Trulia, thanks for the answers. It turned out great and improvements made. Thank you for the advice.
Arlen Robins…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Aug 8, 2012

I have a great townhouse rental property in Columbia, MD and would possibly consider you. Please give me a call and I can provide more details.

Arlen Robinson
(301)221-8959
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi Christina,

There are landlords that will consider not perfect credit. The properties listed in the MLS with real estate agents are going to be a little more strict with credit criteria but you are super close to the 625 that is normally acceptable on the low end. Many families are in your position so in addition to searching the MLS listings I'd also recommend for rent by owner properties which can also be found on line. Best of luck!
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi Christina,

It has already been stated but each case is by case. you can write a letter of explanation or offer to pay an additional months rent up front to allievate any landlord concerns.
realtorthere…, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Tue Aug 7, 2012
It will definitely be a case by case basis with the owner/landlords. There are landlords out here that will look at the whole picture. You never know with each one until you try.
-T

Long and Foster Realtors
Office: 410-418-8109
http://activerain.com/tsheaffer
Ana Gabrea, Agent, Columbia, MD
Tue Aug 7, 2012
Hi Christina, Credit score is one of the considerations. The others are income and work history (how long you have held the current position) background check and no late or pending payments to creditors. My last clients had a credit score of zero because they relocated from overseas, but they were able to get the rental they desired. There are other negotiating tools you can use in your favor. You need an experienced realtor who can negotiate on your behalf. Please do not hesitate to contact me and I can help.
Ana

ANA GABREA, REALTOR
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRE
443-226-5046 DIRECT
Enoch Moon, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Tue Aug 7, 2012
sorry,. most owners are willing to consider a lower credit score depending on the explanation.
Enoch Moon, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Tue Aug 7, 2012
I have a rental listing in columbia. single family with garage.
10559 FAULKNER RIDGE CIR, COLUMBIA, MD 21044

depending on the credit and explanation, I can present it to the owners.

most owners are willing to consider lower credit

Enoch Moon
410-707-7448