Question removed

Asked by Juanita, 11580 Thu Aug 2, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Rich Marin, Agent, Garden City, NY
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Hi TJ,

I if you are still looking for an apartment I would be glad to work with you as I can connect you with my mother who specializes in Section 8 Rentals and was actually #1 in Rentals last year and our Company is actually #1 in sales in Nassau County. I also wanted to let you know that I grew up, live, and work strictly in the Valley Stream area so I can give you alot of insight into our community and more. If you would like to contact me I would be glad to get us looking at rentals immediately. my phone # is 516-710-4298, you can e-mail me @ RichMarin19@gmail.com or text me @ 516-967-8470. I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in any way possible.

Rich Marin
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Joni Van Sta…, Agent, Bellmore, NY
Wed Aug 15, 2012
I have helped many people with Section 8 housing and would be happy to help you.

If you would like to look into this further please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest regard,
Joni Van Stavern
917-202-7476
http://a251882.listingbook.com/ -