Question removed

Asked by Angela Shouse, Mount Washington, KY Tue Jul 31, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
GTOptions, , Indian Beach, NC
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Everything is available it's just a matter of finding it, and if it seems really a big trouble for you then there are some good agents and brokers who have all the records and would really help you out with your problem.
Web Reference:  http://www.gtoptions.com/
Thank you very much! I have even emailed some agents, however some do not seem to be interested in working with rentals, or possibly Section 8. I am going to try to contact some good brokers in my area and see if that will help. Thank you kindly for your time and input! I greatly appreciate it. If I am ever in the position to invest in Stocks, I will be sure to revisit you! I have 2 sons that are in college at University of KY, my oldest is a Senior and he is extremely smart! He will graduate with Honors. He is very interested in the stock market as well! He plans to attend a good law school. I will give him your information to look over, just in case something comes up between now and his graduating law school. He certainly could use the extra money, as we are strapped with 2 boys in College, and my youngest starts Community College this Fall. We sure could use a money making strategy! Have a great day! God bless!
Angela Shouse
87 Waterford Ct.
Taylorsville, KY 40071
502-354-1121
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012