Question removed

Asked by Kimica Burton, Jackson, TN Thu Jun 21, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Rob And Carr…, Renter, Jackson, TN
Wed Jul 11, 2012
We are looking to relocate here in Jackson. we have been living in a hotel for 2 months trying to find a home for rent. We cant seem to find anyone here that wants to help us!! So I'm begaining to think no one wants nor needs the business...... But if anyone would like to offer your help I would be grateful.. We want to buy a home,but we want to make sire Jackson is the town we want to be in thats why we are looking to rent first.
We need a 2+ bedroom and a 2+ bathroom for sure! Would be nice to have a gararge attache or non attached. But with good parking! we have 4 cars plus a motorcycle. Just want enough room to park them in the yard if need be. Its me,my husband and our daughter whom is 16. Shes home schooled and very quite. Therefor we would like a quite neighborhood. we dont want to pay anymore than $750. we own 3 other homes and have them for sale. The one we live it looks like it might be selling in the next few weeks so we need to line something up and get moving. As son as the other to sale we will be ready to by a home. Rather pay cash than make payments. SO IF THEIR IS ANYONE THERE THAT CAN HELP US OUT AS FOR AS A RENT HOUSE IT WOULD BE NICE!!!
THANK YOU
Rob And Carr…, Renter, Jackson, TN
Wed Jul 11, 2012
THANK YOU
Tony Neihoff, Agent, Jackson, TN
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Kimica,
I have a house that fits that budget. Give me a call or email and I can fill you in.
731-298-1064
tneihoff@gmail.com
Brandon Buch…, Agent, Jackson, TN
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Kimica, I have a property that fits your criteria. Please contact me direct for details. Look forward to hearing from you.
Brandon Buchanan
7312250560
brandon.buchanan@coldwellbanker.com